WHAT WE DO
Changing the way you work isn’t daunting if you have the right partners alongside you.
We want you to be the best you can be and know how to help you get there. Our team has considerable HR and Business experience gained across many sectors and sizes of organisations. We use our knowledge of cultural change, change management and project work to anticipate what’s ahead, build a map for you to plan for it…and help you navigate that map!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FLEXIBLE WORKING?
The list of benefits of being flexible in the workplace is endless and constantly evolving, however, at The Lightbulb Tree we have discovered the following are the key benefits:
- Greater employee engagement
- A more diverse talent pool
- Retaining great talent
- Business premises being used to their full potential
- Higher productivity and performance
WHAT WE OFFER
We can help you with so much more than just looking at the options you have for flexible working.
- Creating a culture of flexible working
- Coaching you and/or your team through change
- Being a physical presence in your workplace
- Building leadership and management skills
- Building employes ability to work in new ways
- Understanding the benefits of diversity to increase your talent pool
- Ensuring communication is part of your business
- Wellbeing strategies allowing you and your team to be the best they can be in every way
WHY CONSIDER FLEXIBLE WORKING?
In a world that is constantly “switched on” the lines between work and life can become blurred and help your team manage their work life blend can be tough.
The businesses that understand that to do this they need to look at work differently are the ones who will evolve, stay at the top of their game and get the best from their people. However, we also understand the challenges that businesses face and the concerns making huge cultural changes can raise.
It’s time to think of your business as being in lots of small places rather than just your building and help your team find where, when and how they work best. You can get so much more from your business when you start to rethink your perception of work and embrace all the possibilities.